Saturday, July 4, 2009

Second Pregnancies

Second pregnancies are always quite hard to figure out, it seems. After reading too many blogs on this topic I, have now understood that nearly all women seem to be just as confused and indecisive as me. This is normal and just a part of being a mother.

So, now let me announce it loud and out.

I WANT TO BE A MOTHER AGAIN!

God willing I want to feel that bump again and clutch it every night as I go to sleep.

In spite of morning sickness, sleeplessness, cramps, bigness and everything else, I want to get pregnant again and give birth to beautiful little girl who will wear pink frocks and satin ribbons.



As I was checking out ovulation dates and due dates on www.babycenter.com I realized that if I do get pregnant in August, it would just be too perfect. The due date would coincide with my son’s summer holidays and I can comfortably give birth in my mother’s house.

But, as far as babies are concerned, it is best not to plan so much. They do make even the best laid plans go astray. So, this is just my dream-my wish- and dear darling baby looking at me from the skies, will you come to mamma at this perfect time, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...