Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pregnancy Symptoms before Missed Periods!

All this while I had been talking about ‘wanting to get pregnant’, friends I am sure you know that better. Believe me or not, soon after we really wanted to have another child, my preparations to become a mother again were in full swing! Wondering what am I talking about ;-)!!

I started becoming so conscious about things concerning myself! It has been a long time since I was really meticulous about seeing myself in the mirror, “nooooooo not me, this can’t be me, look at my size”! It was no doubt a breath taking moment. My god I never thought my oversized looks would turn out to be a nightmare! It did.

Guess what, I know you people are great in such guesses, I finally started walking. Boy! It was such a huge task, that too after a long time. Once you begin walking, dieting and all other needed changes for weight reduction are sure to follow. Hard work pays dear! Just after two months, I loved the sight of me standing before the mirror, this time it was no horrifying experience, instead a pleasant one. My curvy figure was showing itself very well!

My confidence level was at its high! But slowly I found some difference in the body which wasn’t great. Initially I dismissed them calling them the after effects of a heavy workout or probably a day too long before the computer! You know we never get satisfied with reasons. One of the days as I was working something went flashing in my mind; probably all that I had been facing hitherto were ‘pregnancy symptoms’???? But I haven’t missed my periods yet, can it really be so.

All you need is a little spark and there you go, I started searching the net for pregnancy symptoms before missed periods, here is what I found

• Close to eight to ten days after ovulation you may come across lower abdominal cramps or more usually called ‘hot flashes’ in your lower abdomen

• Nausea! Thank fully I had no throwing up during my first pregnancy, with nausea showing up as early as 2 to 4 weeks after ovulation, I wonder what it is now.

• Is there implantation bleeding or the so called spotting? That is pretty normal 8 to 10 days after ovulation. Normally the menstrual period begins 14 days after ovulation.

• You can even go for a blood and urine home pregnancy test just 10 days after ovulation, which means even before your missed period.

I know it is all too early to jump up with joy, so let me keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...