Monday, June 22, 2009

Pregnancy Vitamin Supplements & Iron Supplement

During my first pregnancy, I was pretty normal except for one thing - My haemoglobin levels were a little low. So, I had taken Iron Supplements throughout my pregnancy and for sometime afterwards too. So, this time, me and my gynaec decided to play it safe. She has already started me off on iron and folvite supplements right now itself. She says this way :

* I would be healthy even before conceiving and
* there would be no 'lack of iron' problems during pregnancy.

One funny thing about this whole scenario is that I am still pondering upon whether I want another child or not - but, I have already started pregnancy vitamin & mineral supplements.

Does this mean that sub-consciously I am still in favour of another child???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...