Monday, June 29, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother’s Soul

Another pat on the back to the Chicken Soup series. The 'Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother’s Soul,’ has ‘101 stories to inspire and warm the Hearts of soon-to-be mothers'. Though I bought this book 4 years back while I was expecting, the morning sickness, tiredness and low BP didn't allow me to enjoy the book.

Now, that I am contemplating a second pregnancy, I picked up the book again to ponder about what I am letting myself in for. I found the book extremely inspirational and it makes me long for the day when I can get pregnant again.

During my first pregnancy, I spent 22 out of 24 hours in bed. Even those 2 hours that I was up, I was stooping over the wash basin to throw up at least six times. Now, I am longing for another pregnancy in spite of undergoing all those horrors. If this book can do that to me, then imagine all that it can do for you.

If you are expecting or planning, do pick up this book. You will enjoy it!

(Rs 250-367 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...