Thursday, June 18, 2009

Difficulty in conceiving: My nightmare!

With my first son, I had no difficulty in conceiving. Before I could bat an eyelid, it just happened. However, I have heard and seen many couples who have trouble in conceiving the second time. Now days, whenever I think of a second pregnancy, I start wondering at times about what would happen if I run a difficulty in conceiving.

And then I start thinking maybe I shouldn't try itself in the first place. I will not be able to take the disappointment and nightmares associated with waiting for your periods to disappear every month!

Sometimes, I wonder if it is my utmost desire for another child that makes me crave and long for it so much that such thoughts are entering my mind. At other times, I scold myself for my active imagination that is running a riot at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...