Monday, November 1, 2010

A Little Summary of the Last Month

Aaru

Lots of thrilling happenings...

25.10.2010 Rolled over for the first time
30.10.2010 Attended a party for the first time (Vineesh's Bday party). Seemed to actually enjoy the proceedings. Was not perturbed by the screaming kids, blasting balloons or even the shrieking music.
31.10.2010 Laughed out loud for the first time. It was so funny to see that!

Sanju

Seems to start on a case of Sibling Jealousy...

* If I scold him, he asks me if I still love him? Then, why do I scold him?
* Why is the baby taking up so much of my time?, etc.
* Becoming tooo mischievous
* Refusing to be anywhere without me
* Not even attending evening classes

But loves n adores Aaru too...

For example, when I was scolding Aaru after another sleepless nights, he tried to pacify my grumpling by calmly explaining to me...

"Mom, babies don't know anything. Some of these babies are tough to manage. So, please don't scold Aaru."
Isn't that sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...