Friday, November 12, 2010

Emotional Blackmail



Yesterday, Sanju watched too much television. I lost my patience and punished him – “no TV for a day!”

Obviously, he was upset…he tried to reason with me to no avail. So, he decided to try some emotional blackmail, “You don’t love me anymore! You love only Aaru.”

For a fraction of a second, I became disturbed but quickly I turned around and told him, “That is not going to work with me. I know and you know that I love you lots but that doesn’t mean I am not going to correct your faults. And just because you make such statements, I am not going to get upset.”

And you know what he did? He grinned impishly. He understood these emotional tricks are not going to work with me anymore.

Kids! OMG!

1 comment:

  1. How did u manage the picture? V sweet. As for emotional blackmail.. they are born with all these tactics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...