Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alone Again!

I am back in Mumbai after 3 n 1/2 months. We returned on 12th- a Sunday. Aaran was pretty okay to manage along the way except once when he bawled aloud at the Chennai Airport. I know there is a feeding room somewhere in this place, having bumped into it once by mistake. But now when I needed it, I couldn't find it anywhere. There were no signboards anywhere and both me & Aaru were getting desperate. Finally, I just plunked down in a little less-crowded portion of a waiting area and fed him. Thankfully, I wear only dresses with feeding provision and feeding bras as long as I feed the kids. When I quit feeding Sanju, I was so desperate for fitting dresses and lacy bras that I went on a shopping spree. As of now, I am still enjoying what I am wearing as it is too early to get bugged of it!

Days are getting to become very tough now that I am back alone, especially the evenings. Sanju is desperately bored of being stuck at home and Aaru refuses to leave my arms. Though I am quite adept at feeding Aaru as I am reading a book to Sanju, the whole process drains me out. Every few minutes that Aaru dozes off, me and Sanju play volleyball in the lobby. Very soon, he howls and we have to head back. I can see that Sanju is irritated and bugged up. That is why I took them both to Payal’s house today. Sanju had some half-hour of fun there while Aaru dozed in his pram. I desperately need some help in the evenings. Hope I get someone soon!

However, all said and done, I am so happy. I really missed my home and my husband. It’s good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the title of your post.. u are not alone.. we are all there.. keep writing. Must be tough though with the two of them but the best part is it only gets better..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...